Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Down Visual Processing



 I chose this poster because I am a Visual Communications major and I really enjoy reggae.   When I first looked at the poster I saw “UB40” in large type.  It was a brief glance but it got my attention because of the size.  It also got my attention because I thought it might be a concert poster from previous experience.  I know that band and became more interested and scanned down the rest of the poster.  I read closely where the concert was and the date and time of the concert.  And where I might be able to purchase tickets.  I noticed logos at the bottom of the poster and knew they were sponsors from previous encounter with concert posters and moved quickly to the next part of the poster.  I moved down to the very bottom of the page to see who was putting on the concert and to see where I could go to receive further information.


  -->
 

No comments:

Post a Comment